Our Aim is to Prepare our Players for College Scholarships and Beyond.
We believe in the saying that, "One is a product of their environment". This means that in order to reach NCAA-level play our players must be exposed to that level of competition. We begin exposing our players to some of the best competition in the Southwest from the first month they join our program. Over time they simply become products of their environment and we raise the bar further. To achieve this in tennis travel is required, and our program is the only one of its kind in Northern Arizona where transportation is apart of the package.
SCORE's Integrated Approach provides our players all the crucial components needed for them to reach their goals.
Humans are creatures of habit. Our program is specifically designed for our players to cultivate the type of habits that are necessary for championship-level tennis play. To accomplish this our players train just the right amount of time, with the right type of instruction and feedback, and have the right amount of competition and off court training to go along with their group and individual practices. We believe in creating a fun environment for our athletes that fuels their progress to the highest levels.
Our Quality-Driven Training Program gives our Players Amazing Skills:
- Life-Long habits of Discipline, Goal Setting, Health, Competitiveness, Drive, Will-Power, Teamwork, and more
- A Strong Understanding of both the Physical and Mental Components of Tennis
- Self and Team Reliance
- Positive Attitude even in the face of adversity and pressure; the ability to handle stressful situations well
- Exposure to the Highest Levels of Competitive Tennis within months of joining the team
- Ability to Constantly improve and refine physical and mental skills even in difficult circumstances
- Amazing Tennis Skills Of Course!
- And much more! Tennis is amongst the most demanding, intricate sports, and as a result those who experience tennis at high levels have an incredible leg-up in life as they have adapted all the skill sets other sports provide, plus the ability to compete individually under pressure. For more information of the benefits of tennis please attend one of our informational meetings.